2.1. Response format¶
All endpoints will return the requested parameters (such as
username, etc.), the requested data,
followed by the
elapsed_time of how long the request took to process in seconds.
Check the examples in the documentation for the exact format of each endpoint. All data is returned as JSON, in addition to other formats as noted.
This API is not versioned. Make note of warnings in the response that will announce deprecations and future changes.
2.2. Errors and warnings¶
Error messages will be given
error key. Flash messages may also be shown with the keys
danger. Keep an eye out for
warning in particular, which will announce deprecations.
To ensure performance and stability, most endpoints related to users will return an error if the user has made an exceptionally high number of edits.
- 2.3.1. Project API
- 2.3.2. User API
- 18.104.22.168. Simple edit count
- 22.214.171.124. Number of pages created
- 126.96.36.199. Pages created
- 188.8.131.52. Automated edit counter
- 184.108.40.206. Non-automated edits
- 220.127.116.11. Automated edits
- 18.104.22.168. Automated tools
- 22.214.171.124. Edit summaries
- 126.96.36.199. Top edits
- 188.8.131.52. Category edit counter
- 184.108.40.206. Log counts
- 220.127.116.11. Namespace totals
- 18.104.22.168. Month counts
- 22.214.171.124. Time Card
- 2.3.3. Page API
- 2.3.4. Quote API